Dispute resolution and litigation
One of our firm’s key service areas is legal support and settlement of IP disputes. Our experts have considerable experience in handling infringement of patents, trademarks, copyright and related rights, software and databases, domain names, as well as disputes pertaining to authorship (inventorship) and establishment of IP rights, and disputes arising from IP contracts such as assignment, licensing and franchising, along with other disputes in the field of intellectual property.
We have an impressive track record in conducting various cases before judicial, administrative and law enforcement bodies. In particular, we have considerable experience representing Ukrainian and foreign clients’ interests before courts, the Anti-Monopoly Committee of Ukraine, the police departments and customs authorities.
We provide an integrated approach to IP rights protection through our full range of services, which include:
- advising on and preparing legal documents related to pre-trial or judicial settlement of disputes;
- preparing and submitting warning letters to alleged offenders;
- preparing and submitting statements of claims and appeals to competent courts;
- representing clients’ interests in conciliation/mediation procedures and procedures related to amicable settlement of disputes;
- preparing and filing complaints regarding illegal use of IP to customs authorities and police departments with the goal of bringing the alleged infringers before the competent courts;
- representing clients’ interests before the Anti-Monopoly Committee of Ukraine in connection with unfair competition acts;
We offer a personalised approach and strategy for each client, selecting the most effective tools to resolve their IP disputes.