IP enforcement and anti-counterfeiting
The spread of counterfeiting products negatively affects rights holders' reputation and endangers consumers. For many years we at Gorodissky & Partners have been helping clients to enforce successfully their IP rights and combat the production and distribution of counterfeits. We offer an integrated approach to combating counterfeiting, including through:
- recording IP rights in the customs authorities’ IP register;
- monitoring and investigating counterfeits;
- preparing and submitting warning letters to infringers;
- preparing and submitting complaints on the illegal use of IP rights to the customs authorities and police departments with the express goal of bringing the alleged infringers before the competent courts;
- preparing and submitting statements of claim to courts in order to recover damages and receive monetary compensations for IP infringement.